- About Tribal
- Semi-Precious Stone Jewellery
- Silver Jewellery
- Crystals & Wellness
- Wood Carvings
- Store Locations & Contact
Smudging is a traditional and spiritual practice that is commonly used by Indigenous peoples around the world to cleanse a space of negative energy, thereby promoting healing, positive energy, wisdom, and longevity.
Smudging Kit Includes (5 pieces):
(1) Abalone shell- acts as a fire proof container to hold sage or palo santo while lit
(1) Sage bundle- burned to clear negative energy and ward off negative spirits
(1) Stick of palo santo- burned to clear negative energy, ward off negative spirits and invite positive energy
(1) Feather- used to waft and spread the smoke around a space while sage or palo santo is burning
*IMPORTANT NOTES: Caution should always be used while lighting and burning sage and/or palo santo to avoid accidental fire. Burning objects should remain under constant supervision while lit to avoid accidental fire. Feathers are flammable and should be kept at a safe distance away from burning objects to avoid accidental fire. Burning objects should remain inside of fireproof container while lit/burning to avoid accidental fire.